• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED / SOLD] Amazing Spider-Man 13, CGC 4.5 (blue) with white pages! 1st Mysterio!!!

6 posts in this topic

So just who is Mysterion???  

image.jpeg.a1cc350708482e49c040dc257673b9e7.jpeg

Wait...wrong book.

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check/money order/Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.    

Shipping (domestic):  Book will be shipped via insured USPS priority mail.  Domestic shipping is included in the listed price.

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books as you know what you're getting.

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:wins the book outright, no offers will be considered on this one.  Onward!

Amazing Spider-Man 13 -- first appearance of Mysterio.  A beautiful blue label 4.5 with white pages, this book has seen significant appreciation this year.

A 4.5 sold on eBay for $914 shipped just last week.  HOWEVER...that book had cream/off-white pages, tanning to the covers, and some guy's name written on the front cover.  My book?  None of those things :bigsmile:

Ask on this one is $1000 shipped, and that asking price is firm.  I would consider a cash and trade that included an 8.0-9.0 range copy of ASM 66 though.

Front.thumb.JPG.7f03ec0991d18a44ec83b1857bc63cd5.JPG

Rear.thumb.JPG.738c5032a855c31687094ee9a7ac7485.JPG

Edited by mattn792

Another bump for Mysterio, and with a price drop!  Another 4.5 has sold on eBay since I put this book up, and it had ow/w pages and presented much better than the first copy I cited.  Since that went for $916 shipped, let's take 10% off my original ask.

So new ask is $910 shipped.