• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Hulk 181
2 2

18 posts in this topic

So, a long time ago when I was 16 someone offered me a bag of comics for $4. I ended up paying $6 sight unseen and I think it was a great investment.  This was in the bag.  I took it home and b/b’ed it and now I would like to know what it’s worth some 40ish years later. Thanks for your feedback.  More pics below 🙂

3614B045-363A-4237-9F83-735468ECEDAC.jpeg

Yeah more pics would be needed to give the most accurate assessment, I.e., interior and back cover. Looks like water damage on the cover with those stains. Based off what I see so far, I’d say tapped out at a 5.5ish, if that’s indeed water damage. Obviously potentially a lower grade if it’s throughout other parts of the book.

Edited by LDarkseid1

11 hours ago, Axelrod said:

Take my opinion with a grain of salt as I just got here myself, but with that book, even a 3.0 is worth a lot slabbed, and I would want to protect it.  

I'll take it a step further and say even a coverless is worth quite a bit slabbed, I mean around $500 give or take I believe. So yeah, it's not even a question that this one's worth it.