• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Conventions in 2021
3 3

65 posts in this topic

On 1/7/2021 at 2:49 PM, 1webslinger said:

Wizard world Philadelphia was going to be January 15-17now it’s November 12-14

They still have Wizard World Philly?

@NewWorldOrder Your points are reasonable, thoughtful, and very much in keeping with sane & rational thought. However, there is one *small* detail you may have overlooked:

This is Texas.

The heart of “hold my beer” country. If it’s stupid, poorly thought out, potentially hazardous, and/or harmful to the health of the general public, we’re all over it. Not only will the convention(s) be held here, if it also happens to torque off sane & rational people from North of I-10 & East of Texarkana at the same time, the governor himself may show up to personally welcome everyone.

We may be doomed, but at least we’ll have a good time on the way out. 🥳

Edited by BabaLament

40 minutes ago, BabaLament said:

@NewWorldOrder Your points are reasonable, thoughtful, and very much in keeping with sane & rational thought. However, there is one *small* detail you may have overlooked:

This is Texas.

The heart of “hold my beer” country. If it’s stupid, poorly thought out, potentially hazardous, and/or harmful to the health of the general public, we’re all over it. Not only will the convention(s) be held here, if it also happens to torque off sane & rational people from North of I-10 & East of Texarkana at the same time, the governor himself may show up to personally welcome everyone.

We may be doomed, but at least we’ll have a good time on the way out. 🥳

Sounds like Georgia as well.. I travel to Dallas monthly and agree with your statement.

Not happening. 

My motorcycle mechanic accidentally killed his father recently in Colorado.  Mechanic was sick, had a negative COVID test so thought he was safe to recover at home where his elderly stay at home dad also lived.  He gave his dad COVID and it killed him.  Mechanic ended up with scarred lungs that were diagnosed after the fact. He was never hospitalized because he never felt hospital sick but his lungs are jacked for life and his dad is dead.

COVID is serious, COVID is going to get worse before it gets better.  That is according to the experts who have been right all along.  There have been very few surprises in this pandemic except for the folks who have been misinformed.  Trust the doctors.