• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aliens #1, Moon Knight & Other Slabs For Sale!! CLOSED
1 1

19 posts in this topic

CLOSED- book moved to gacollectibles.com, PM with any questions!

Some new slabs in for your perusal.

The rules:

I accept first unconditional & unedited  :takeit:with item info here in the thread or PM, text, email, phone call or smoke signal from comicdonna, timestamp wins(I get emails of all posts and PMs for timestamps). Payment due within 7 days of invoice unless arranged before "I'll Take It", I think it's reasonable to expect if you post then you have the time to pay in the stated time frame unless otherwise arranged. I accept Paypal, checks, MOs(sorry no International money orders), I DO NOT accept sexts from Ryan. as payment(though I'll take them otherwise).   I'll accept returns mailed within 7 days if item is not as described, undisclosed restoration within 30 days, no returns on slabs. No HOS or Probation list members please. These rules aren't meant to be hard@ss but some are board requirements and some result of having to deal with many situations that have popped up over the years, and we are both better off setting the expectations!

Shipping in US $12 for 1st slab, $2 for each additional slab, PM for international shipment info.

Edited by GACollectibles