• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics and Bitcoin
1 1

49 posts in this topic

The only thing that the FOMO crazed crypto investors and deep pocketed sports card traders want to know now when it comes to comic books is if they can use their Bitcoins to buy all of those newly slabbed highest graded copies that's about to hit the marketplace from the newly designated The Promise Collection pedigree, with blowaway copies such as these from this 5,000 GA pedigree collection:  :cloud9:  :takeit:

flashx.thumb.jpg.d2fd2c7b3bfb60c52c7133beb8309e2d.jpg

685312938_1619578382464blob(2).thumb.jpg.1409457d5840de3f50b78f51761d5d3d.jpg

Edited by lou_fine

I'm sure there were such transactions once, but do you understand how much bitcoin costs? Even though its price is 20k now, no one will waste time on transactions to purchase a comic book for several tens of dollars. It is stupid and takes a lot of time. An intelligent person who values his time would not like it. Although I have been a fan of comics since childhood, I would never go for such a deal :) And now, I am already more busy studying the trading market. So far, most of the information I receive from this source -- www.youngandthrifty.ca. Recently I even learned about the best brokers today.

Edited by forgxtea

On 4/27/2021 at 8:55 PM, Lorne Malvo said:

I love ETH. It has done really well for me. I still see a lot of potential ahead. 

My son has been mining Etherium for years up until this past month. He said it just wasn't
profitable anymore. He is selling off his rigs now which are all paid for.  He was making about $1k profit a month after paying all the utilities and then converting the coins. Great part time income in college.

I have people I work with taking money out of their 401ks and have been buying bitcoin the
last few years. A guy openly bragged to me about taking out 60K of his 401k to buy bitcoin
last year somewhere in the realm of 52K per coin. He thought process was it was better then 
the market at the time.

The latest is a company called Novatech that trades crypto and sends you money back weekly.
They have been at it for a year or two now. Several of my co-workers are now removing money
out of their 401ks to invest in it. They promise up to 3% weekly returns. I was stunned to see my 
co-workers doing this. 

Edited by fastballspecial

On 10/7/2022 at 5:52 PM, fastballspecial said:

The latest is a company called Novatech that trades crypto and sends you money back weekly.
They have been at it for a year or two now. Several of my co-workers are now removing money
out of their 401ks to invest in it. They promise up to 3% weekly returns. I was stunned to see my 
co-workers doing this. 

Fools and their money are soon parted.

Now excuse me while I go purchase all these new fancy Clayton Crain acetate covers.

Edited by Tnexus