• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your 1st comic buy of 2021!
5 5

38 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

First buy is Action Comics #1 page 20, now added to my other 2 pages. So have pages 10, 20 and 29.

C8F9F0A0-A630-453C-95F2-249319C7976A.jpeg

514F00D5-829A-44B7-A1C7-5DC858E39FF1.jpeg

Hey LDarkseid, what nice Action 1 pages you got. To have! (little bugs bunny humor there) .

Seriously they look great. Real nice corners and edges and color. Very nice indeed. I think you told me I should buy one of the Sup 1 pages last month on CC, wish I did. A few nice ones sold for under 500, I thought they'd go for a little more. Next time. 

4 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

Hey LDarkseid, what nice Action 1 pages you got. To have! (little bugs bunny humor there) .

Seriously they look great. Real nice corners and edges and color. Very nice indeed. I think you told me I should buy one of the Sup 1 pages last month on CC, wish I did. A few nice ones sold for under 500, I thought they'd go for a little more. Next time. 

Thanks 😁.

Yeah Supes 1 pages are great. Pretty affordable and soo much Supes action. You’ll get another shot I’m sure.

On 1/6/2021 at 6:13 AM, Professor Chaos said:

Great reference

image.gif

Edited by B2D327
Pic