• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

( THREAD CLOSED )
6 6

573 posts in this topic

Hi there,

Great books you're selling there! I was just wondering if you have an updated list of books still available from this sale thread (or is everything on the 7 pages updated completely)? 

Thanks! And good luck with rest of the sale!

Cheers!
Lucjan

Thanks for the inquiry!

Yes I will be updating a sales list of what is left and it probably will be on page 7 tomorrow or Sunday. I intended to do this today but a few sales have me packaging books out for shipping. 
Please stay tuned. I also have 25 to 30 slabbed books left to sell. After this I have around 300 raw golden and silver DC’s to post for sale as well. This will take time of course but want to keep this thread and will post New Additions in the title and give updates of what is left and prices every 3 or 4 pages. Hope this helps and thanks for watching!!

Paul

Edited by Bat-Hound

16 minutes ago, Bat-Hound said:

Thanks for the inquiry!

Yes I will be updating a sales list of what is left and it probably will be on page 7 tomorrow or Sunday. I intended to do this today but a few sales have me packaging books out for shipping. 
Please stay tuned. I also have 25 to 30 slabbed books left to sell. After this I have around 300 raw golden and silver DC’s to post for sale as well. This will take time of course but want to keep this thread and will post New Additions in the title and give updates of what is left and prices ever 3 or 4 pages. Hope this helps and thanks for watching!!

Paul

any allstars coming up?

16 minutes ago, Bat-Hound said:

Thanks for the inquiry!

Please stay tuned. I also have 25 to 30 slabbed books left to sell. After this I have around 300 raw golden and silver DC’s to post for sale as well. This will take time of course but want to keep this thread and will post New Additions in the title and give updates of what is left and prices ever 3 or 4 pages. Hope this helps and thanks for watching!!

Paul

Sounds great Paul! Thanks for the quick update! Looking forward!

Cheers! 

Recap of books for sale and prices.

Adv #156 RAW 4.5 OW/W  pg 10.

Adv #161 RAW 3.0 C/OW  pg 10.

ASM #35 CGC 8.5 OW  pg 5.

Bat #29 CGC 8.0 OW/W  pg.8

Bat #36 CGC 8.0 OW/W  pg 9.

Tec #50 CGC 5.5 (Q) OW/W  pg2.

Tec #118 CGC 7.0  pg 8.

Tec #127 RAW 3.0 OW  pg 10.

Tec #130 RAW 4.0 OW  pg 10.

Tec #139 RAW 3.0 OW/W  pg 10.