• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ... 100 books that no longer fit my collection... CLOSED
2 2

128 posts in this topic

Mr. Natural 1 this is 4th print from my research (indica same as 1st print but no date after crumb on bottom front cover, no black box on inside front cover) purchased/traded for as a 9.2 but I need to go back in time and smack that guy  myself for listening because it clearly has too many cover creases for that in my opinion, as well as light edge wear, but I couldn't tell you what makes a 9.2 much less an indy 1970 9.2 so there you have it...offered at half the sticker the dealer had on it 5 years or so ago  $25

0C3F92D0-FEEA-48A6-A1D2-35CC3C630DF4.jpegA7ACA5A6-803D-449E-96A3-65B31D9EFBA4.jpeg

Edited by Bird

Brave and the bold lot of 7 $100 these are generally in a very good range I would say note the scrape on the cover of the good one

If you’re interested message me and I’ll give you some More pictures

AF745882-677F-4C9E-B284-2C7FD54494E1.jpeg

3DCB9325-39F7-4CBE-83D8-86AB4956BEA4.jpeg

And with that we have a clumsy ending to what started so well. (shrug)

Tough! :sumo:

It was a good sale this week. :golfclap: Thank you for the purchases. :golfclap:

Feel free to message offers as thread will remain open for the weekend while I get my copper/modern thread ready. I will send out PMs with invoices this weekend as well.

Take care everyone!

okay, I have PMed all buyers invoices so thank you! Hopefully everyone will stop by my copper/modern thread starting tomorrow (I think 40-50 items tomorrow, 40-50 on wed and same next sat and sun and then see where we are at).

Thread will stay open throughout the weekend, feel free to PM offers as well!

Take care and see you in the funny pages.