• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE! Can't do shows so I might as well post 'em here!
10 10

324 posts in this topic

Well, it’s been quite a while since I last had an official JUNK SALE.

January is usually a big show month for me. But due to the evil virus, they have all been canceled. And, frankly, I don’t see any more coming up for a while. 

So, I dug out a lot of stuff I was saving. Also, a bunch of books I have upgraded and dug out of the private stash. Some re list stuff at better prices and some stuff I’d picked up here and there between lockdowns. 

Two big full boxes of GA, some SA & BA as well as a bunch of “other stuff” I’ve been known to slip in. All comic related of course.

Da Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage is $8.00 each for up to three comics, very well packaged. I will combine postage on multiple purchases. Things other than comics and larger orders will be calculated for the most economical way depending on where you live and how much you buy. All will come with tracking. 

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

PM's and offers... I am trying to sell this stuff and want to get as much listed as I can. I try to price fairly. I probably won't have a lot of time to review PMs if I want to get this stuff listed. An "I'LL TAKE IT" icon takes it first. So, keep that in mind if you want something. When I get done, I will review PMs (in order of when they came in). If you have a question (other than a lower offer) post it and I will try to answer you.

I will accept PayPal, checks and money orders.   

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had 3 or 4 in 40 years. 

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!) Here we go... 

Edited by Robot Man

7 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. 

I am hoping that if the comics come in bags, that they have lots of tape, tape/sticker/dust/food residue, and are smeared with greasy fingerprints. We have low standards to uphold here. :sumo: 

Edited by lizards2

2 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Starr Flagg Undercover Girl #5 (A-1 #62) 1952

Salacious GGA crime book. Wild murder/bondage cover!

Staples neatly popped and cover neatly detached from book. Small piece out of lower left corner. Rounded corners. Clean, solid copy otherwise with supple interior paper.

$75.

undercovergirl1.jpg

undercovergirl2.jpg

undercovergirl3.jpg

undercovergirl4.jpg

undercovergirl5.jpg

Take

4 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:
16 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
23 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. 

I am hoping that if the comics come in bags, that they have lots of tape, tape/sticker/dust/food residue, and are smeared with greasy fingerprints. We have low standards to uphold here. :sumo: 

These young'uns haven't lived until they've bought comics in yellowed, sticky bags that have to be cut open with scissors because the ancient tape has fused with the polyethylene on a molecular level :cloud9:

I get stuff in weekly, that I scratch my head, and think, 'OMG - do you ever even wash your hands?'  Seriously, relatively new M2s (that cost real $) covered in gunk, and fused with multiple torn tape and sticker fragments. WTF?

7 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

Did someone say pedigree?

It was filigree. Nothing to see here.

SOLD!

Jumbo #40 June 1940

Big, fat early issue full of GGA and the like

This book has seen some water in it's long life. Lots of rippling, waves and light water spots. Long, light "subscription" crease down center. I can just see some kid rolling it up on his bike ride home from the drug store. Back cover has a small tear. Bottom staple rusted and popped. Centerfold neatly detached. A rough reader with great color and supple paper and no pieces missing.

$50.

jumbo40a.jpg

jumbo40b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Just now, Robot Man said:

Jumbo #40 June 1940

Big, fat early issue full of GGA and the like

This book has seen some water in it's long life. Lots of rippling, waves and light water spots. Long, light "subscription" crease down center. I can just see some kid rolling it up on his bike ride home from the drug store. Back cover has a small tear. Bottom staple rusted and popped. Centerfold neatly detached. A rough reader with great color and supple paper and no pieces missing.

$50.

jumbo40a.jpg

jumbo40b.jpg

:takeit: