• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE! Can't do shows so I might as well post 'em here!
10 10

324 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

How 'bout a few more???

Famous Funnies #135 Oct 1945

Awsome Halloween cover!  Buck Rogers feature inside.

Nice, solid, clean copy with nice color. Has a couple tiny edge tears on right side. Slight bend in spine. Back cover is a little dirty. No major tears or creases. Spine is smooth and book & is bound well to covers. Centerfold is neatly detached however. Fresh interior pages.

$25.

famousfunnies1.jpg

famousfunnies2.jpg

:takeit: Surprise!

SOLD!

Attack #1 Sept 1971 Charlton Pubs

Another exceptional copy. Looks un-read. A couple tiny spine bends and a minicule chip out of bottom right corner. Glossy, bright and flat. No tears, splits or creases. Smooth spine and tightly bound book. I will have a few more of these high grade Charlton #1 issues sprinkled throughout the thread as I go along.

$25.

attack1.jpg

attack2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Mystery in Space #38 June 1957 DC Pubs

Awsome Canals of Earth story. Beautiful dark purple cover.

A breathtaking copy. Has a couple very tiny light stains on back cover. A few tiny spine bends that do not break color. And a couple very small bends in title. Otherwise, super glossy, no tears or creases. Sharp corners. Smooth, tight spine with cook and centerfold bound tight to covers. Fresh interior pages. Straight out of my collection. If it doesn't sell here, I will probably send in for a press, clean and slab.

$350.

mysteryinspace38a.jpg

mysteryinspace38b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

14 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Absolutely!  Dare I say, the coolest thing ever to be sold and bought in the history of commerce. 

But really, I love them.

I especially love the two with Porky pooping in the cocktail glass :banana: