• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE! Can't do shows so I might as well post 'em here!
10 10

324 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Thank you!  That’s a killer cover.  I need more Frazetta in my life.

You got Fritz on the cover! He used his own likeness for the guy that’s tied up.

1 minute ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Now way!  I didn’t know that.  I think that’s pretty awesome.

Once you start really exploring Frazetta's comics work you'll find that he used his likeness for pretty much every male leading man. 

9 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

This thread has been really fun so far.  It’s been nice to have since 2021 has started out just so darn awesome.  Had to have a ball joint replaced on my car today.  

2021!  Just like 2020 only younger! 

At least YOU don't live in the covid capital of the world right now...:sorry:

34 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Capt. Marvel Jr #53 Sept 1947 Fawcett Pubs

Awsome Atomic Bomb cover/story

Bright with great color! Has a flattened spine roll. Back cover has a few small pieces out of bottom left corner. Small chew through back cover and a couple pages at top. Centerfold neatly detached. Fresh off white/white interior pages. Cover bound well to book.

$50.

captmarveljr1.jpg

captmarveljr2.jpg

:takeit:

2 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

At least YOU don't live in the covid capital of the world right now...:sorry:

Well, that is true.  I need to keep perspective.  A little car repair is not in the same universe compared to what a lot of people are suffering right now.  

Thankfully my workplace is spread out enough so I don’t have to worry too much.  Everyone wears masks when they’re away from their desk.  

I really hope all of my friends here on the boards continue to stay safe.

25 minutes ago, mlansdown said:

Great stuff as always, Bob.  Got any rare pinbacks or high-grade Dennis the Menace books that will make this sales thread?  Asking for a friend...

As a matter of fact, I do have a rare pinback coming up tomorrow. No Dennis the Menace this time. Let your “friend” know...:baiting: