• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE! Can't do shows so I might as well post 'em here!
10 10

324 posts in this topic

World's Finest #54 Oct-Nov 1951

Real hard to find 76 page issue!

Has a few small chips off top and bottom right corners. Top staple just starting to pull a bit. Very slight spine bend. Small stain in back cover in the middle. Otherwise, a very nice, clean copy. Book and cover tightly bound to each other, full paper spine, no tears or creases and nice supple interior paper.

WAS $175.   NOW $150.

worldsfinest38a.jpg

worldsfinest38b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

It Really Happened #7 1947

Schomburg Helicopter cover/story. These are actually fun reads!

Back cover has several small edge tears. Otherwise, just light reading wear. No major tears, no creases or pieces missing. Book bound well to covers and slightly yellowed interior paper.

$35.

itreallyhappened1.jpg

itreallyhappened2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Fantastic Adventures (Pulp) Sept 1941

All I can say about this cover is what would this be worth if it were a comic book cover? Nuff said...

Lots of small edge tears, near full paper spine but a little faded. Back cover has a small piece out of bottom right corner and top left corner with some pages folded over a bit. No major creases and no other pieces missing. Very nice supple interior paper.

WAS $50.   NOW $45.

fantasticpulp1.jpg

fantasticpulp2.jpg

fantasticpulp3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

The Bugaloos #1 Sept 1971 Charlton Pubs

Classic Sid and Marty TV Show. I can't say what I was doing in 1971 but I sure wasn't reading comics...:roflmao:

A simply gorgeous copy. Looks un-read. Has a slight bend in back cover on left edge. Very slightest edge wear. Bright, clean with no tears, creases and flat. Real hard to find Charltons this nice. I will have about a half a dozen #1 Charltons in the same shape as the thread progresses.

$45.

bugaloos1.jpg

bugaloos2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Mystic #23 Sept 1953

Grusome Russ Heath cover!

Spine is a bit rough with tiny tears and creases. Light edge wear with tiny tears, and a couple creases. Spine is very slightly rolled. Nice, bright and clean with deep color. No pieces missing. Off white interior paper.

$65.

mystic23a.jpg

mystic23b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Here is a cool item!

Yellow Kid Chewing gum promo pinback. This is pin is circa 1910. Was issued about the same time as the classic gum machine came out. 7/8" Pictures the Kid with the words "There is only one Yellow Kid Big Bubble Chewing Gum"

Has a couple tiny dents but clean and bright with no foxing. Back has light oxidation as is common with these early pins.

WAS $55.   NOW $50.

yellowkid1.jpg

yellowkid2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Dixie Dugan #11 1948

Cool book full of nice chesecake GGA. Nice ice skating cover!

Right side has some very light rippling. Kind of like due to water but no staining or real evidence of water. Has several very tiny, light red marks on cover. No tears, creases or missing pieces. A well bound, tight copy with nice interior paper.

WAS $35.   NOW $30.

dixiedugan1.jpg

dixiedugan2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Strange Adventures #82 July 1957

A VERY pretty, sharp copy. Has a small, light stain on back cover. A couple tiny, spine bends and a few tiny spots. Flat, bright and clean. No tears or creases. Sharp corners. Book and centerfold well bound to covers. Off white interior paper. Original owner book.

WAS $60.   NOW $50.

strangeadvs82a.jpg

strangeadvs82b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man