• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE! Can't do shows so I might as well post 'em here!
10 10

324 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Robot Man said:

War Comics #16 Canadian Atlas Copy

Russ Heath story and nice art inside

A very sharp, clean copy with blinding color. Tiny stain and spine bend on back cover. No tears, splits or creases. Nice corners, smooth, tight spine. Well bound with slightly yellowed interior pages.

$60.

war16a.jpg

war16b.jpg

Take

17 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Attack #1 Sept 1971 Charlton Pubs

Another exceptional copy. Looks un-read. A couple tiny spine bends and a minicule chip out of bottom right corner. Glossy, bright and flat. No tears, splits or creases. Smooth spine and tightly bound book. I will have a few more of these high grade Charlton #1 issues sprinkled throughout the thread as I go along.

$25.

attack1.jpg

attack2.jpg

:takeit:    I'll take it

Dell Giant #52 Walt Disney's Uncle Donald & his Nephews 1961 Dell Comics

Cool squarebound Giant!

An awsome, beautiful copy! Square, flat, bright and VERY glossy. Smooth, tight, square spine with full paper. No splits, tears, creases. Book is bound tightly to covers. Back cover has a couple very light bends and a couple very light tiny spine bends. Also a very small "indentation" at the top of the "D" in the blue square. Real hard to find books like this as nice. Almost looks un-read.

WAS $65.   NOW $50.

@Tri-ColorBrian

duderanch1.jpg

duderanch2.jpg

duderanch3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Rangers #50 Dec 1949 Friction House Pubs

George Evans (EC fame art) also maybe Whitman. GGA

Book has a small light blue "SF" stamp on cover. Bottom staple is neatly popped. Lower right corner of front cover has a couple small creases. A couple tiny edge tears. Some light bends and wrinkles. Nice off white interior paper.

WAS $45.   Now $40.

rangers50a.jpg

rangers50b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Journey into Unknown Worlds #59 Aug 1956 Atlas Pubs

Awsome Bill Everett cover!

Book shows some wear. Numerous wrinkles, a few creases, small piece out of bottom spine and very slight spine roll. No pieces missing, splits or tears. Book and centerfold bound well to covers. Nice, supple interior paper.

WAS $40.   NOW $35.

journeyunknownworlds59a.jpg

journeyunknownworlds59b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Blue Beetle #4 Fall 1940 Fox Pubs

Nice early issue with a Marijuana peddling and dope story!

Covers are neatly split and detached. Could possibly be a marriage as the inside of the front cover is slightly lighter than the inside of the back cover. There is a large neat tear in front cover about 1-1/2" long. Also an old small store stamp on front cover. Back cover has a very small piece out of top at spine. Presents very well in a mylar and has nice, tight supple interior pages. Out of my collection so if it doesn't sell, it has a nice warm home...

$200.

bluebeetle4a.jpg

bluebeetle4b.jpg

bluebeetle4c.jpg

bluebeetle4d.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Just now, Robot Man said:

Covers are neatly split and detached. Could possibly be a marriage as the inside of the front cover is slightly lighter than the inside of the back cover. There is a large neat tear in front cover about 1-1/2" long. Also an old small store stamp on front cover. Back cover has a very small piece out of top at spine. Presents very well in a mylar and has nice, tight supple interior pages. Out of my collection so if it doesn't sell, it has a nice warm home...

$200.

bluebeetle4a.jpg

bluebeetle4b.jpg

bluebeetle4c.jpg

bluebeetle4d.jpg

take

Archie #125 Feb 1962 Archie Pubs

Classic Frankenstein monster cover and story! Damn, these are hard to find!

Slight spine roll and wear. Some small dirt marks in title. Light dust shadow on back cover. A couple small creases at bottom and lower right corner. No splits, tears or missing pieces. Solid, well bound copy with very nice interior paper.

WAS $85.   NOW $75.

archie125a.jpg

archie125b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

11 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

SOLD!

$200.

bluebeetle4a.jpg

bluebeetle4b.jpg

bluebeetle4c.jpg

bluebeetle4d.jpg

Very cool. That book was local to me. I used to buy comics in Canton near Tuscarawas Street. Not that early though. My dad was not even born when that book was published...nice grab Cav.

Wild Western #16 June 1951 Atlas Pubs

Black Rider cover and story

Has a little spine and corner wear. Nice copy otherwise with very bright color. No real tears or creases. Book and centerfold bound tight to covers. Slightly yellowed but fresh interior paper.

WAS $45.   NOW $38.

wildwestern1.jpg

wildwestern2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Penny #3 1948 Avon Pubs

Very early Avon "teenage" title

This copy has some water damage. Stain and rust at bottom staple front and back. Staple is popped. A little light staining. Cover is bright and book is flat. Complete with no missing pieces and no real water smell. Tough title.

WAS $30.   NOW $20.

penny3a.jpg

penny3b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Batman Annual #5 Summer 1963 DC Pubs

Cool 80 page Giant with loads of early reprints. I loved buying these off the stands as a kid!

A very nice, flat, square, clean glossy copy. No tears, creases, splits. Spine is square and tight with full paper. Just the most minor reading wear. Fresh, interior paper.

WAS $70.   NOW $60.

batmanannual1.jpg

batmanannual2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man