• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USPS v FedEx v UPS for return shipment - differences?

9 posts in this topic

Curious if there's any major difference aside from preference, USPS is almost double the price so I's rather save the money if there's no major difference. CGC makes a note on the USPS option is registered and insured, are the FedEx and UPS options not insured?

Thanks

• Administrator

Hello,

The USPS option is insured, whereas the others are not. If you ship on your own FedEx or UPS account, you can then utilize your own private insurance.

Paul

20 hours ago, Ttbell said:

I was wondering why the shipping cost almost doubles when adding an "Error Card" to my order?

All cards are being graded in the "Standard" Tier 

They split your order into two shipments; when you choose any options different from the rest of your submission it generates a 5 dollar handling fee (for each unique selection) and they box and send the shipments separate (and charge you for each).  

USPS is still backed up with holiday shipping. CGC probably sent it and it is slowed by USPS itself. I sent a package on Dec 10th with USPS that was suppose to be delivered on Dec 14th. It FINALLY arrived on Jan 5th... so this is a probably a USPS issue not a CGC issue.

Well mine been shipped 12/30 and still hasn't reached me. So far the worst company I've dealt with. I called the usps and was told that they messed up the address and its never going to reach me and I contacted cgc and they said the usps manager must be mistaken. I highly doubt the manager is wrong about it. I was suppose to get a call back from cgc and nothing yet