• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THREAD CLOSED
1 1

38 posts in this topic

On 1/4/2021 at 9:46 PM, Moe's Attic said:
Happy New Year Everyone!
This will be my golden age sales thread.
I will be posting golden age comics only in this thread.
For more information on any of the listed comic books, please call/text me and leave a message or send me an email. 

Shipping costs will be as close to the exact postal/delivery charge as possible. As an example, I recently mailed out a golden age comic (well packaged) to New York City from Hamilton, Ontario. The regular Canada Post charge was close to $10 (Cnd) and it arrived in a few days. I also have met up locally with buyers to complete transactions at no additional cost. I am also willing to travel to most parts of Southern, Eastern and near Northern Ontario to complete large transactions.
My return policy is pretty basic. If you are not happy with a purchase, please notify me immediately (within 7 days of product arrival) and I will make it right either by giving a full refund or making other arrangements that works for the buyer.
Payment can be made via PayPal, e-transfer, major credit card or (if dealing in person) cash.
I personally grade all my comic books that are raw and I will list/explain hidden defects that are not commonly associated with a particular grade.
I try to accomodate my customers the best that I can.

email : moesattic@hotmail.com     
cell number: (905) 516-3554

Many more comic books will be posted for sale as I get used to electronic online selling.  
Buy with confidence from a collector/dealer with over 50 years of experience. 
I also buy older comic books and related items and I also trade!

To start, I went up to the attic and brought down some number 1 obscure and oddball golden age issues.
I will be posting details on each of these comics.

Golden Age no 1 Issues Wall 1.jpg
Golden Age no 1 Issues Wall 2.JPG

To start, here is a rare Canadian issue of Sun Girl #1. This issue is from 1948 and is the same as the Marvel/Timely issue but with a Sept date and different ads. The US edition currently has only 50 graded issues with the highest being a 9.0. There is no CGC Census for this particular issue (unrestored)!
I am asking $3000 USD.

1464836530_sungirlfrontcover.thumb.jpg.7485f33dddb19666384b67eff97c7a2d.jpg

1254025771_sungirlinsidesplash.thumb.jpg.b6ec0bfa55a962847a45233ae527a718.jpg

sungirl centrefold.jpg

sun girl inside rear cover.jpg

back cover.jpg

Thats a purrrrtty book! Nice GLWTS!

On 1/10/2021 at 10:15 AM, Sauce Dog said:

Ohh lots of nice stuff. Interested in that Cheerios Promotion Y1 once you list it :D I'm another local so meeting up would be super easy!

I posted this just now. It has a corner amateur piece repair - FYI.

This rare premium is very nice otherwise.

I am open to offers.

I updated the list this morning. Many thanks to those who have purchased so far.

There are a few offers on individual books that I am considering and a few package deals as well, however 

:takeit: TRUMPS ALL PMs.  The Silver/Bronze wall should be out soon.