• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM #1

21 posts in this topic

Yeah I mean the book looks pretty solid minus the large piece missing obviously lol. I’d say if the back is as nice as you say, you maybe have a shot for a 2.0, maybe 2.5 but definitely topped out there. I got a 4.0 once on an X-Men 1 that looked about as nice as yours, but was missing a piece. I’d say my piece missing was around 1/2 to 1/3 the side of your missing piece though. Here’s a couple 2.5’s I found on eBay with bigger pieces missing for comparison sake.

E9755ECF-53BF-43F5-9321-E810C5CDF633.png

BBE43701-8AB5-4406-BD32-F906F309AE12.png

Edited by LDarkseid1

6 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Yeah I mean the book looks pretty solid minus the large piece missing obviously lol. I’d say if the back is as nice as you say, you maybe have a shot for a 2.0, maybe 2.5 but definitely topped out there. I got a 4.0 once on an X-Men 1 that looked about as nice as yours, but was missing a piece. I’d say my piece missing was around 1/2 to 1/3 the side of your missing piece though. Here’s a couple 2.5’s I found on eBay with bigger pieces missing for comparison sake.

E9755ECF-53BF-43F5-9321-E810C5CDF633.png

BBE43701-8AB5-4406-BD32-F906F309AE12.png

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I searched Heritage past sales and there are definitely ranges of 1.8 - 4.0 with similar pieces missing. Here's an interesting one I found. Some 2.5s I see though are dirtier and/or less brighter colors. It seems that's more acceptable than the missing piece. We'll see.

ASM4.0.JPG

2 hours ago, Giovanni Molina said:

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I searched Heritage past sales and there are definitely ranges of 1.8 - 4.0 with similar pieces missing. Here's an interesting one I found. Some 2.5s I see though are dirtier and/or less brighter colors. It seems that's more acceptable than the missing piece. We'll see.

ASM4.0.JPG

No that’s a good find. Your missing piece is still a tad bigger than that and enough to make a difference. Who knows though, maybe there’s a shot for a 3.0 🤷‍♂️.

20 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

No that’s a good find. Your missing piece is still a tad bigger than that and enough to make a difference. Who knows though, maybe there’s a shot for a 3.0 🤷‍♂️.

Yes, agreed. Also it was graded a few years back. I don't know if grading on SA has gotten tougher or softer. Will post my results. Thanks!