• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 35
5 5

83 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, chuckfin said:

Dylan,

Although we are friends I'd never lie to you because that isn't what friends do. I applaud you for tightening your grading to a level that is at minimum satisfactory and possibly even great. This comic available on DylanAuctions IS graded properly and possibly undergraded.

I commend you sir!

-Charles

You should ask him how his destruction of CGC is going.

Spoiler

CGC remains undestroyed.

1 hour ago, chuckfin said:

Dylan,

Although we are friends I'd never lie to you because that isn't what friends do. I applaud you for tightening your grading to a level that is at minimum satisfactory and possibly even great. This comic available on DylanAuctions IS graded properly and possibly undergraded.

I commend you sir!

-Charles

Kinda reminds me of a song :devil:

30 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

How’s he not banned yet, seriously.

Because CGC would have a field day rolling out all of his posts in court if he ever does graduate from empty threats to attempted litigation.

Edited by mattn792

The grade is VN... 

download.jpeg.d8b73bfb349cc34e6bca1464a8bf5dac.jpeg

But pretty sure you already knew that..ali-g.jpg.0ac84347ca599b3cd5f5cc0b4499f068.jpg

Sucks I missed out on your last attempt to bring up your AF15 popped staples and their lawyer, but that brings up a question.  

Do you plan on sending this book to CGC ?

I mean you did already mention the staple issue on this book, so not sure it would be advantageous for you.

Then again if you keep all this up CGC just might hand deliver you some Twisted Tea..hm20210107_201416.jpg.93dd1036d9f938fba3c35a4fddaaa4cc.jpg

2 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

The grade is VN... 

download.jpeg.d8b73bfb349cc34e6bca1464a8bf5dac.jpeg

But pretty sure you already knew that..ali-g.jpg.0ac84347ca599b3cd5f5cc0b4499f068.jpg

Sucks I missed out on your last attempt to bring up your AF15 popped staples and their lawyer, but that brings up a question.  

Do you plan on sending this book to CGC ?

I mean you did already mention the staple issue on this book, so not sure it would be advantageous for you.

Then again if you keep all this up CGC just might hand deliver you some Twisted Tea..hm20210107_201416.jpg.93dd1036d9f938fba3c35a4fddaaa4cc.jpg

Oh man.  Dude got exactly what he deserved.  Thankfully I don’t drink.  Twisted Tea packs one helluva punch.

2 hours ago, dylanthekid said:

The place where this book is for sale, the grade was stated as GD aka 2.0

Actually no grade is attributed to this book at all in your description....you wrote GD at the end of your title, when that could mean absolutely anything.  It's vague at best.

I do like these from your auction listing though....

"Offers: Every week we get offers for books currently listed for auction; It is an auction. We would greatly appreciate it if you just bid to show that you are serious. Respectfully, unless it is a crazy offer we will not accept. We would rather every single client has a chance at the book. If we believe your offer is higher (which is quite rare) than what the auction will fetch we may accept. we can then use the extra money to buy more great material available to everyone. Bottom line, just bid (some stuff always sells cheap which I'm ok with)."

SO DO YOU WANT EVERY SINGLE CLIENT TO HAVE A CHANCE OR DO YOU ACTUALLY ACCEPT OFFERS???

"Orders will be shipped via USPS or FedEx according to volume/speed and a few other factors. Our shipping manager will pick the best one for you; You choosing is not available at this time because it interrupts the assembly line."

WHAT ASSEMBLY LINE...OF DECEIT???