• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I just spoke to CGC's Lawyer he refused to show me the video of them opening my AF15s
3 3

107 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, dylanthekid said:

if they were so bad you wouldn't be here! you'd be on a different thread! the thread where CGC posted the video. Oh wait they didnt post the video! hmm....

And that has what to do with my post you quoted? Rambling never helped anyone’s cause. image.gif.fc2ccf3bd9ac295f043b75c5c0e31d18.gif

3 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

This is not the branding you want.  I say what I am about to in sincerity and hope that it gives you pause. 

The more you have threads like this, the more likely it is that prospective customers will stumble across threads like this.  There are several guys around here that originally offered you some advice and guidance in terms of business acumen one of which would be considered a possible competitor of yours but it seems as if you disregard most of it.  You may want to consider dialing it back a bit and think about what you are saying and the consequences that it may have.

Dylan let's say that you actually are getting a lawyer to represent your claims against CGC.  Is that something you want to publicly announce on their message board?  How does that help expand your business interests by doing that on their message board?  

At a certain point CGC might ban you from submitting books under your name and also ban any mention of your business or name here.  That has been done before by the way.   (Anyone else remember Mr. Marky316?). That did not end well for him.  Think about what you are saying and doing before you actually say and do it.

858143053_ScreenShot2021-01-06at3_50_21AM.thumb.png.872dc5d9f491d3ff2308b29d925147a4.png

They also recently banned a guy named citylimitcomics on IG I think.  I don’t know all of the details. 

A lot of his posts are CGC messed this up, CGC switched that label :blahblah:

One of his most recent posts is showing how good a CGC graded book is for removing snow from your car and around your wheels in the winter time.  :facepalm:

28 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

They also recently banned a guy named citylimitcomics on IG I think.  I don’t know all of the details. 

A lot of his posts are CGC messed this up, CGC switched that label :blahblah:

One of his most recent posts is showing how good a CGC graded book is for removing snow from your car and around your wheels in the winter time.  :facepalm:

I will have to check that out. 

21 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:
9 hours ago, dylanthekid said:

what do you all think?

I think you need to shut the eff up. You make this place less fun. You're annoying. Go away. We're all sick of your nonsense and constant whining.

Did you find an unusually high amount of urine in your breakfast cereal this morning?