• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I just spoke to CGC's Lawyer he refused to show me the video of them opening my AF15s
3 3

107 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, dylanthekid said:

I wonder what's on that tape. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I double dog dare CGC to publicly post that tape because we all know what really happened

what do you all think?

donald?

1 hour ago, Ares said:

donald?

i heard that cgc is opening suitcases full of slabs in the middle of the night and counting them improperly in the census. there's a tape of them doing it.

The fact that he's allowed to still post freely in any part of these boards is the most shocking thing. :popcorn:

Did NO ONE catch on to this type of behavior from him before his interaction with Overstreet, comic cons, etc.?  (shrug)

Surely there had to be clear and present warning signs before the label issue thing and all the nonsense that ensued after because from what I see he clearly has an obvious disconnect with reality! 2c

Oh, and IBTL!  :ph34r:

19 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

Dude is spamming PMs with eBay links, looking for page views. Pathetic.

Did OSPG cut ties with him?

Really?

I didn’t get one... :frown:

Edited by THE_BEYONDER

2 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

The PMs might be what earned him his vacation. 

I guess, if he's harassing multiple people, you could be right. I didn't report him, I just kept telling him how delusional he is. He keeps using the elementary school tactic of, "you're afraid to view my eBay listings!"