• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I just spoke to CGC's Lawyer he refused to show me the video of them opening my AF15s
3 3

107 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Qalyar said:

Said lawyer would also tell you that your case would have been an uphill battle in the best of situations, and that doing dumb things like threatening to "destroy" CGC will have made it immensely, perhaps irredeemably, harder.

But no lawyer has told you those things because, as always, you're not serious about this. Or your business. Or your reputation. You heard someone say that "all news is good news" some time when you were younger, and believed them. So now, apparently, you feel trolling establishes your brand.

So let it be written...so let it be done.  

36 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

The PMs might be what earned him his vacation. 

Unless he did not actually get a lawyer.  But eventually a bear no longer enjoys being poked until it eventually snaps back. 

where does it say he has anything to do with OSPG? according to his own website he only started collecting 10 years ago. I wonder if he's the guy who plastered my neighborhood with "we buy old comics" flyers?

3 minutes ago, the blob said:

where does it say he has anything to do with OSPG? according to his own website he only started collecting 10 years ago. I wonder if he's the guy who plastered my neighborhood with "we buy old comics" flyers?

He's listed as an Advisor in the OSPG.

6 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:
7 hours ago, Jeffro. said:
16 hours ago, dylanthekid said:

what do you all think?

I think you need to shut the eff up. You make this place less fun. You're annoying. Go away. We're all sick of your nonsense and constant whining.

Did you find an unusually high amount of urine in your breakfast cereal this morning? 

No, it's the cottage cheese. 

17 hours ago, speedcake said:

And y'all thought 2021 was gonna be different

Like I wrote, when members were expressing thanks to the All Mighty about 2020 being over and done; things are never quite so bad that they can't possibly get any worse. 2020 may have been a blessing compared to what's around the corner.  hm