• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I just spoke to CGC's Lawyer he refused to show me the video of them opening my AF15s
3 3

107 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, James J Johnson said:

Like solely the mere inclusion of Phil Linz into the 1965 Yankees starting lineup was a harbinger to all baseball fans that the dynasty was over? 

He passed away last month.   

The Flying Harmonica... 

... and when Yogi went all Samuel L Jackson.

Edited by Buzzetta

I just got off the phone with CGC's janitor, and the bastiche refused to dispense legal advice.  I tell you, I may have to start a flame war thread over this. :sumo: 

11 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Phil actually wound up getting a $10,000 endorsement deal from Hohner Harmonica Co.  :whatthe:

Because of the parking lot incidents?

21 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

What if Dylan and Bits had a Marvel Team Up?

They’d either be kindred spirits, or the board servers would melt.  Almost makes me feel bad that I reported ITSYBITSY’s pms to the mods instead of waiting for a Dylan thread that I could invite him to.  Almost.

3 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

They’d either be kindred spirits, or the board servers would melt.  Almost makes me feel bad that I reported ITSYBITSY’s pms to the mods instead of waiting for a Dylan thread that I could invite him to.  Almost.

They would  be BFF's ! lol

54 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Phil actually wound up getting a $10,000 endorsement deal from Hohner Harmonica Co.  :whatthe:

I did not know that.  It's hard to look at Yogi as anything but the kind gentle lovable guy he was in his later years. 

Edited by Buzzetta

1 hour ago, Comics4All said:

What if Dylan and Bits had a Marvel Team Up?

they can do what they want!

16 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

You just better watch yourself!

You're gonna let that bother you?