• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom TCG Labels (Pokemon)

13 posts in this topic

I was hoping that you would come out with custom labels that have the trainers of Pokemon. (Ash, Gary, Brock, Misty, Prof. Oak, and Many others) These labels all could be printed on the label in small print or even (Gym Badges) as a premium. They would make your special cards stand out and bring major nostalgia! I would pay a premium for these type of logos on the labels and I believe many others would also. I hope you guys have something like this coming soon, since you have Comic Book Custom Labels. 

On 1/26/2021 at 3:21 PM, Michael Ledon said:

Very glad to here this! I would pay a premium fee for Pokemon logos on the label or even a different color of label.

I would spend an ungodly amount of money and swap my already graded stuff to CGC if there was a black/red/white style label with a pokeball or something on it. I wouldn’t be able to throw money at my screen fast enough. The stuff I have graded with CGC thus far already shows more consistent grading and the slab itself is crystal clear and better than PSA’s slab imo. If there was a label change it would be the nail in the coffin for me and I’d never have to consider PSA again. I understand wanting to keep the same label as comics and things but it’s the TCG realm, I think there is a huge opportunity with a small design change or custom premium option. I’d be willing to bet some sort of polling of current customers would strongly agree. 

1 hour ago, Frensesko said:

I want the option to change the color of the label to match the color of the card. Green label for grass type pokemon, red label for fire type pokemon and so on.

Green label is qualified in the land of CGC. Not a good idea.

2 hours ago, GuiltyWaiver said:

they 100% would have to have pokemons stamp of approval. BUT if they simply did different colors to match the cards. it would defeat that and still look really good

Colors or Symbols aka fire water ice electric etc. Which is another way to go around it.

Edited by ShiningCollectibles