• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Burning some midnight Oil...taking advantage of Blocked Thread!
1 1

21 posts in this topic

I always Block the Chowderheads that have given other eBayer's unnecessary grief.

Here is a pic -  the last three names I got today from the:

Blocked eBay Thread!

CAL who did read one revived Thread but needs repose....:$

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 3.01.47 AM blocked bidders!.png

7 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

cal.png.ec3a7ffc0f919259fc8c85a08496887d.png

I remember him and recognized him as a former board member.  The one that caught my eye was ToyScout1

3 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I don't remember ToyScout1.  What was his deal? 

I am not particularly sure but Toyscout1 rang a bell from toy collecting.  With over 150,000+ feedback on eBay, he offers a lot of things outside of comics.  I just took a look at his listings and he has older comics as well as model trains, windups and things like that.   For the life of me, I cannot remember what incident I know that name from but it instantly stood out.  I have not done business with him as far as I remember but that was not due to avoidance.   Maybe someone else can jog my memory. 

Just now, Pontoon said:

Was that one of Chip's handles? Or maybe just somebody Buzz had trouble with.

He's not on my block list.  I checked already. 

Just now, Pontoon said:

Was that one of Chip's handles? Or maybe just somebody Buzz had trouble with.

He's not on my block list.  I checked already. 

Google reveals all... there was a guy who came here complaining about him I think.  Then I went to check out what the guy actually sells and was star struck because it had a lot of interesting stuff.  I apparently noticed the lunchbox I had when I was in kindergarten in his listings but wound up buying it in better condition from someone else.   Now I am trying to track down the complaint which would have been around April 13th.  

2 hours ago, Yes I Canada said:

If you want to block people whose only offense is ticking off Cal, that would be a good list.

If you want to block sellers/buyers who are actually thieves and reprobates, that would not be a good list.

He does have a few people there that I believe are on my personal list as well... 

No matter what Cal says or does, a deadbeat buyer for one is usually a deadbeat buyer for more.  

5 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

cal.png.ec3a7ffc0f919259fc8c85a08496887d.png

I wonder how Jason is doing these days.  I remember his wife coming to the boards shortly after he stopped posting.  :eek:

Edited by comicdonna

1 minute ago, comicdonna said:

I wonder how Jason is doing these days.  I remember his wife coming to the boards shortly after he stopped posting.  :eek:

Didn't he sell his Avengers books before his divorce?  I forgot that Mrs. SUfunk came onto the Boards. 

8 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:
10 minutes ago, comicdonna said:
Expand  

Expand  

Didn't he sell his Avengers books before his divorce?  I forgot that Mrs. SUfunk came onto the Boards. 

I do remember his wife looking for info on selling  books.  

28 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

26 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

I can't remember.  :sorry:

I am pretty sure the books were sold by his wife to help assist him in a time of need.  I think a board member helped her out.