• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Collecting App
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Welcome to the boards!

Another vote for the CLZ software that sagekilz linked above.  I’ve used it on desktop, browser and iOS on phone/iPad - and all of them are simply excellent. 

For research and just idly passing five minutes here and there I highly rate the Key Collector Comics app. 

To price / research pricing, for me GPA is gospel. 

Finally, for chatting - this place is the best. I also like r/comicbookcollecting on Reddit. 

Edited by Arkham

4 hours ago, Arkham said:

Welcome to the boards!

Another vote for the CLZ software that sagekilz linked above.  I’ve used it on desktop, browser and iOS on phone/iPad - and all of them are simply excellent. 

For research and just idly passing five minutes here and there I highly rate the Key Collector Comics app. 

Finally, for chatting - this place is the best. I also like r/comicbookcollecting on Reddit. 

I always forget to mention GPA.  Good call @Arkham

6 hours ago, Arkham said:

Welcome to the boards!

Someone should just star this thread. Pretty much covers it all. That and ebay sales for raw/graded books to really see a good range.

I should also mention that I’m tinkering with GoCollect to test it for research / watching books and associated pricing.  I did arrange a trial of full membership, then got whacked upside the head by life and didn’t get to test it properly in the time frame. What I’ve seen looks promising - not sure it’s going to dethrone GPA for me though.