• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM UXM 266 (Grade is in)
2 2

16 posts in this topic

Looks like a completely different book.  The press absolutely improved the grade.  Still has corner bend on the back cover but it is much less pronounced.  Also see some spine stress still on the BC.  Solid 8.5 maybe 9.0.  Nice job! (thumbsu

Well, the grade is in, she’s been graded and being shipped back to me right now so I don’t have the book for a picture yet. But it came back...

9.4!

(I want to note that I repressed the book two more times to get out some tricky spine stress and bends. Also want to note this was sent to CBCS, 2-day modern grading, as I wanted it graded quickly and it’s for my PC)

Edited by Carpendaddy

2 hours ago, Carpendaddy said:

Well, the grade is in, she’s been graded and being shipped back to me right now so I don’t have the book for a picture yet. But it came back...

9.4!

(I want to note that I repressed the book two more times to get out some tricky spine stress and bends. Also want to note this was sent to CBCS, 2-day modern grading, as I wanted it graded quickly and it’s for my PC)

I don’t know about anyone else, but these are CGC forums...not CBCS.  There is a difference...:baiting:

12 hours ago, Carpendaddy said:

9.4!

10 hours ago, Galen130 said:

I don’t know about anyone else, but these are CGC forums...not CBCS.  There is a difference...:baiting:

That other company :smirk: seems to grade a bit higher so I might have nailed it if you used CGC! 

All joking aside, it was nice to see before and after a C&P. Good job and nice comic!

Edited by Acegraphix