• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's Smell Some X-Men
1 1

26 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Math Teacher said:

Honestly, I would prefer to smell what the Rock is cooking.

Has someone ever asked Dwayne Johnson that? Like in a deadpan serious tone?

”Hi Mr Johnson. Eric here from the CGC forums. Curiosity has always had me wondering what was the Rock cooking? Or rather what does he prefer to cook that smells good?

58 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

Has someone ever asked Dwayne Johnson that? Like in a deadpan serious tone?

”Hi Mr Johnson. Eric here from the CGC forums. Curiosity has always had me wondering what was the Rock cooking? Or rather what does he prefer to cook that smells good?

To the best of my recollection, the rock only asked if one could smell what he was cooking. I don't recall the Rock ever sharing his opinion on the quality and character of that actual aroma, fabulous or foul as it may have been. He just asked if we could smell it, and the language of his question suggested it was conditional: "IF you smell what the Rock is cooking". hm

8 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

To the best of my recollection, the rock only asked if one could smell what he was cooking. I don't recall the Rock ever sharing his opinion on the quality and character of that actual aroma, fabulous or foul as it may have been. He just asked if we could smell it, and the language of his question suggested it was conditional: "IF you smell what the Rock is cooking". hm

He also liked pie.

Maybe that's what he was cooking?

20 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:

It's just a mix of Tim's coffee and back bacon....its not so bad!

You mean peameal bacon lol