• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My submission

28 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, DB Cards said:

I sold the few that I had left unopened (i.e. I didn't think they had a chance to grade a 10) for $300-325. For a free card with many print lines/scratches due to its holo being the way it is that pricing is just too hard for me to pass up. 

Most I've seen they must've shipped with the ornament on top of it and have a dent. Wouldn't think it would be that hard to stick something between them.

My economy order was received on 12/9 and is still sitting in the received process. I don't exactly remember when they changed their turnaround times but I'm pretty sure they had received my cards before the change. Guessing that probably doesn't matter though

It's so annoying how long it is taking and the price increases. I doubt people are going to spend that extra amount ... especially when the wait times are taking so long. I am wondering if I am ever going to get my cards :( (Still Received 12/11) I mean 2 months without my cards almost that was suppose to be a 30 day.

On 1/20/2021 at 1:38 AM, Nathan Robins said:

Just as a reference as to where they are with bulk orders currently. My bulk order that was received 11/17 has just been shipped within the past day, it took about a week to ship from when the status changed from received. 

That's actually pretty encouraging