• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

40 GA SLABS. FOX, CHESLER, LB COLE, PEDIGREES, 1ST APPEARANCES, KEYS, SCI-FI, HORROR, SUPERHERO, ETC... A BIT OF EVERYTHING!
9 9

116 posts in this topic

A sale with a large variety of genres and titles.  Hope everyone is doing well and lets have some fun today.

Everyone Favorite, The Rules

*  No PL/HOS members*  First :takeit:on the thread wins over any finished or unfinished DM/PM's.  Keeps it simple that way. 

Payment

* Paypal, Personal Check, or USPS Money Orders.

* No particular time payment plan in mind, but anything over $3000 just let me know in advance and we can try and work something out. 

Shipping Terms

*USA: $9 for raw and $16 for graded in any quantity. I ship USPS priority with signature required. 

*I will ship to Canada via FEDEX at cost.  I wish shipping was less expensive.

Returns/Refunds

•  I accept returns on raw books within 30 days of your receipt of the books, and it is returned to me as they were when you received them. There are NO RETURNS on CGC graded books.  With in 6 months of the purchase a book comes back grades with missed restoration or the CGC grade is more than 1 grade off (for example I call a raw book a 6.0 and it comes back a 5.5 -no return. If it comes back a 5.0 you can return the book if you want for a full refund plus your shipping to me).

Edited by cmcfan