• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Membership Credit Question

3 posts in this topic

Good afternoon,
I am a brand new member to CGC. I just purchased the Premium Membership. I noticed that I can get a $150 credit towards grading services of my Pokemon cards. When I went into the system to put in the cards that I wanted to get graded (fees came out to be about $130), I noticed that at checkout it didn't apply the credit from my membership. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

• Administrator
On 1/9/2021 at 4:10 PM, AaronMGould said:

Good afternoon,
I am a brand new member to CGC. I just purchased the Premium Membership. I noticed that I can get a $150 credit towards grading services of my Pokemon cards. When I went into the system to put in the cards that I wanted to get graded (fees came out to be about $130), I noticed that at checkout it didn't apply the credit from my membership. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Nope! The credit will not show up on the online form. It is applied automatically when your cards are received by CGC.

Paul