• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold. Thank You!!
2 2

59 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ryan. said:

Woah! 

I concur!  GLWTS!!

42 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

The Time Has Come... I knew it would some day. Although it’s exciting, the nerves are-a-flying. I feel blessed!! I want to acknowledge all of you out there on the boards who have been great friends and mentors. Thank you! I love these boards! 

No Ho’s or Probies 

1st I’ll take it wins and trumps any ongoing pm’s

Payment through Check, or Cash- Local meet up in NYC or Long Island available as well

Shipping through USPS Registered Mail, US only, unless we could arrange something prior to purchasing 

No returns 

If you need more pics, or have questions, please ask. 

Without further adieu, I present to you

Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 6.0 WHITE pages!

History: I got this book off of our very own awesome boardie @Drummya few years back. I was astonished when I looked at it then and still get the same feeling when I look at it now. I am sure the new owner will too!

I am open to partial trade, specifically for an AF15 in 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5- at least OFF-White pages or better. The rest would have to be cash. Otherwise...

$65,000 or best offer

Here here is, in all his glory! 

D33C05F9-D247-4E80-BCB0-8B54B06A02C6.jpeg

F2CE70FB-DDB9-4EEA-BD2B-45DA084D3EF5.jpeg

382CE9BD-0F6A-44B6-99E8-BB9A24E74384.jpeg

829437EC-1DD2-442A-B640-D1A5553098BE.jpeg

That is a stunner! Are you sure you don’t want to live in the book with Ditko instead??? lol

GLWTS and I’m sure you’ll pick up another copy some day man.