• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disappointed ☹️

4 posts in this topic

It is very disappointing hearing for months how amazing CGC is and telling my friends to use you because your super fast. While your service levels turnaround keeps going up. I just hope things change soon. I have wrote two posts and neither got answered. ☹️ I am planning on sending tons in over time.

Edited by ShiningCollectibles

• Administrator
On 1/9/2021 at 7:04 PM, ShiningCollectibles said:

It is very disappointing hearing for months how amazing CGC is and telling my friends to use you because your super fast. While your service levels turnaround keeps going up. I just hope things change soon. I have wrote two posts and neither got answered. ☹️ I am planning on sending tons in over time.

We are sorry you are disappointed, but please note that we have been hiring many new people in order to expand our capacity and reduce turnaround times. Our turnaround times have only been increased once, and they are still many months faster than the competition.

Paul

I hope the speed picks back up. I really do love this company. I haven't gotten cards graded by you but I have bought cards already graded by CGC. I love the cases a lot. My daughter's initials are CGC also which makes it even more of a plus. I have graded with PSA and Beckett and switched to you guys because you have much better service with customers from my phone experience, the cases are cleaner,  and the turnarounds were way faster. @PaulS.

Edited by ShiningCollectibles
Added a @PaulS.

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

I hope the speed picks back up. I really do love this company. I haven't gotten cards graded by you but I have bought cards already graded by CGC. I love the cases a lot. My daughter's initials are CGC also which makes it even more of a plus. I have graded with PSA and Beckett and switched to you guys because you have much better service with customers from my phone experience, the cases are cleaner,  and the turnarounds were way faster. @PaulS.

We will do everything we can to improve our turnaround times. I am happy to hear that you appreciate our holder and customer service!

Thanks,

Paul