• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Favorite Online Comic Book Sellers
4 4

79 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, KCOComics said:

https://www.superworldcomics.com/

I love super world! Their website doesn't always have pictures, but you can email and ask for them. Ted and team are awesome too work with. 

https://www.highgradecomics.com

Bob has a great website. Really easy to use, though I regrettably haven't bought any books from his site. 

https://www.dalerobertscomics.com

And Dale Roberts deserves a plug. Good and easy to use site. 

Aside from the big auction houses, those are 3 sites I like to browse for a nice mix of SA and GA

These guys are entirely responsible for my Xmas gifts this year. My wife now buys from their websites.

Bob is the best. His grading is better then CGC's.

Greg Reece has great books and service.

Jim Payette is an excellent grader and nice guy. He just needs to replenish his supply of books.

Superworld Ted has had books at his site that I've never found at other sites.

If I've left anyone out, I apologize.

I've dealt with Reese in the past through eBay, before I closed my account.  Never had a problem...great outfit.

I can't afford to buy/sell raw comics for grading...been like that for awhile.  When I wanted to buy new raw Modern's, my top to stores were Comics Elite and The Comic Mint.  If I had a problem with any of the books they sent me (and the problems were few and far between), they always worked with me.  There are other online stores I've purchased from....too many to list.  Lol.

Side Note:  Someone I haven't purchased comics from but has taken care of all my pressing needs since 2017 is 'Comics In A Flash'.  The owners name is Tony Starks...no joke.  He's on the boards as well.  He sells raws and slabs...I just haven't bought anything from him. (thumbsu

20 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

I've dealt with Reese in the past through eBay, before I closed my account.  Never had a problem...great outfit.

I can't afford to buy/sell raw comics for grading...been like that for awhile.  When I wanted to buy new raw Modern's, my top to stores were Comics Elite and The Comic Mint.  If I had a problem with any of the books they sent me (and the problems were few and far between), they always worked with me.  There are other online stores I've purchased from....too many to list.  Lol.

Side Note:  Someone I haven't purchased comics from but has taken care of all my pressing needs since 2017 is 'Comics In A Flash'.  The owners name is Tony Starks...no joke.  He's on the boards as well.  He sells raws and slabs...I just haven't bought anything from him. (thumbsu

+1 on Tony and Comics In A Flash

23 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

My Monster Mafia board members are my favorites. 

DeadOne, Randall Dowling, Wombat, ThothAmon, T.V.horror, bounty_coder sorry if I missed you.

Edited by oakman29

5 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

Bob is the best. His grading is better then CGC's.

Greg Reece has great books and service.

Jim Payette is an excellent grader and nice guy. He just needs to replenish his supply of books.

Superworld Ted has had books at his site that I've never found at other sites.

If I've left anyone out, I apologize.

Jim Payette is one of the tightest graders in the business. Bedrock City is also great to deal with and has a nice inventory. 

6 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

I can’t remember the last time I bought a book outside of these forums....

I would say 75% of my purchases have been on these boards in the last 2+ years. 

It's a great community for buying and selling. 

Edited by KCOComics