• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL SOLD! CLOSED! The Heroes Asylum Comic Shop is opening this weekend only
1 1

58 posts in this topic

I accept PayPal or Zelle. I ship USPS Priority AT COST, to be determined by weight.

No reprobates, no hall of shame infamous types. Facial masks optional.

First take it wins. Returns accepted at your shipping cost if dissatisfied, at my cost if misgraded.

I intend to sell these at attractive prices, just not rock bottom.

Have fun, say hello, buy cool books.

Edited by DavidTheDavid
closing thread

Some of you know that I had a recent pre-Christmas stint in the hospital. Once home, I resumed sorting and clearing out my short boxes. Consequently, I've decided to sell my few Witching Hour comics. I'm now down to five short boxes, or four and a half probably, which leaves me room to grow into this sharply redefined, narrower focus.

So yeah, here they come. Good pricing, tight grading if I can manage it, and some pretty covers to ogle if you're just here to window shop.

:news: SOLD!

Witching Hour #12, 9.2, deslabbed universal with label, $70
Amazing Nick Cardy cover. Note that the scuffing you see on top of the logo is on the mylar, not the comic. The vertical reflection on the spine is from a slight spine roll catching the light, there are some additional mylar scuff lines there, too. It needs a new sleeve.

Spoiler

PXL_20210110_024643738.jpg

PXL_20210110_024650382.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid

Just now, DavidTheDavid said:
1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

take everything posted so far wet dream.

But really, take everything posted so far.

(worship) 

White Goodman, played by Ben Stiller in Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story. |  Musikk