• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(Sold) Marvel Feature 1 9.2

4 posts in this topic

Hi Everybody. 

Marvel Feature #1 CGC 9.2 OW to White. Holder is scratch free and always stored in a sealed bag (My scans came out with heavy glare on the holder). 

Price is a firm but lower than average 400.00. I've sold about 15 or 20 books here over the years and I always try to pass the 10 to 15% auction house fees savings to the buyer. Most recent sales of this book have been 600, 575, 495, 465, 490, 450. Shipping price is 12.00 USPS Boxed Priority Mail with signature confirmation (actual cost to me is 18.00 and change)

Rules: 1st posted I'll take it gets the book. I will sell to any board member. Paypal, Zelle (most preferred), or Bank money order . Return will be accepted within 2 days of delivery only. Buyer pays return shipping using USPS boxed priority mail.  I ship very securely packaged within 24 hours of payment and send tracking info to the buyer. I can only ship to the address on the paypal account if using paypal. No exceptions on that. USA shipping only. Canadians please PM me first as shipping to Canada is at least double the price. Thank you.

7826820.jpg

7826821.jpg

7826823.jpg

Edited by Professor Chaos
spelling correction

1 hour ago, Professor Chaos said:

Hi Everybody. 

Marvel Feature #1 CGC 9.2 OW to White. Holder is scratch free and always stored in a sealed bag (My scans came out with heavy glare on the holder). 

Price is a firm but lower than average 400.00. I've sold about 15 or 20 books here over the years and I always try to pass the 10 to 15% auction house fees to the buyer. Most recent sales of this book have been 600, 575, 495, 465, 490, 450. Shipping price is 12.00 USPS Boxed Priority Mail with signature confirmation (actual cost to me is 18.00 and change)

Rules: 1st posted I'll take it gets the book. I will sell to any board member. Paypal, Zelle (most preferred), or Bank money order . Return will be accepted within 2 days of delivery only. Buyer pays return shipping using USPS boxed priority mail.  I ship very securely packaged within 24 hours of payment and send tracking info to the buyer. I can only ship to the address on the paypal account if using paypal. No exceptions on that. USA shipping only. Canadians please PM me first as shipping to Canada is at least double the price. Thank you.

7826820.jpg

7826821.jpg

7826823.jpg

:takeit:`