• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost packing slip

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  You should have received an email when your order was submitted and that email will allow you to print a copy of your packing slip.  If you can't locate the email, you can email us your information and we can email you another copy.  Our email address is: submissions@cgccomics.com.  Thank you!

On 1/5/2023 at 10:57 AM, SluhyisVibing said:

hi i never got a packing slip and i dont know why do i have to print it out?

If you go to your account and click on your submissions, you should be able to view/print your packing slip. Without a packing slip included with the books you send in, they'd have no way of tracking the books they receive....

• Administrator

Hello @SluhyisVibing,

As @850chris mentioned, you can go to the My Submissions page in your account to view any previously created packing slips. If you have not yet created a packing slip please do so using the link below. Without this filled out and sent with your books, we will not be able to receive your submission. If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

https://www.cgccomics.com/orderform/