• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why did this Suicide Squad page sell for $1,680?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

This was a very interesting story. Suicide Squad was being disbanded. These weirdos were addicting the public with free drugs putting them in a psychotic zombie walk of the dead mode
Poison Ivy was key to the story but it’s Amanda Waller that actually declines a chance to arrest the evil doers. Instead she executed them with blazing gunfire.

With a chance to get out of prison Amanda accepts her fate instead?

Why?

Why did she want to get in that prison?

Fairly nice art work by Luke McConnell and Geof Isherwood.

I was very surprised by that price (win bid) but I think it was a story that stands out and I actually would like a page (with Poison Ivy). Speculating that it will be remembered as an important modern day story?

Edited by grapeape

Are you bidding on that JJ? I notice it's the same number of bidders as last week.

I was hoping to pick it up as it would cap off a series of pages I have that come before it but once you add H.A. fees + shipping + tax it becomes over $800 as it is. :p

So now it becomes :popcorn:for me.

9 minutes ago, Kohei said:

Are you bidding on that JJ? I notice it's the same number of bidders as last week.

I was hoping to pick it up as it would cap off a series of pages I have that come before it but once you add H.A. fees + shipping + tax it becomes over $800 as it is. :p

So now it becomes :popcorn:for me.

I didn't bid on last weeks' page nor will I be bidding on this one.  However, yesterday I picked the Death of Amanda Waller cover from Suicide Squad #12

Just How Dead Is Amanda Waller Anyway? (Suicide Squad Spoilers)