• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Receiving update

8 posts in this topic

Hello. I have a package that shows delivered by fedex on 1/4, but has not been received in your system yet. This is my first time submitting so I am not sure if that is a normal time or not. Order number is CGC3055777850. Thanks for the help!

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Jokens said:

Hello. I have a package that shows delivered by fedex on 1/4, but has not been received in your system yet. This is my first time submitting so I am not sure if that is a normal time or not. Order number is CGC3055777850. Thanks for the help!

Hi there, no need to worry. We are running a few weeks behind on mail (still catching up with the holiday mail lag). 

1 hour ago, Susanville said:

Hi. Is the receiving delay still happening? Seeing a package received 1/14/21 but not seeing it in my submission tracker. Thanks. Order Confirmation #: CGC5666672327

Having the same issue. Have one received on 1/11 and still not in the system. Looks like someone with customer service is working with me. I usually send in 2 per month and this is the longest as it usually only takes a few days to log.

13 hours ago, Susanville said:

Hi. Is the receiving delay still happening? Seeing a package received 1/14/21 but not seeing it in my submission tracker. Thanks. Order Confirmation #: CGC5666672327

11 hours ago, Gator Guru said:

Having the same issue. Have one received on 1/11 and still not in the system. Looks like someone with customer service is working with me. I usually send in 2 per month and this is the longest as it usually only takes a few days to log.

I contacted customer service before seeing this post about my order received on the 14th that is not showing anything either. They told me they were currently running behind and were processing the orders received the 4th at this current time.

6 hours ago, Jeremy Ware said:

I contacted customer service before seeing this post about my order received on the 14th that is not showing anything either. They told me they were currently running behind and were processing the orders received the 4th at this current time.

Unfortunately my reholder submission was received and logged within a few days recently. The one im waiting on is a Rubinstein signing I sent a few days after. If I didnt have that to compare it to then id be less worried.

• Administrator

Hello, we are currently opening mail from the week of 1-11.  If you submitted for a private signing and it was delivered by the cut off date you should be fine.  All private signing submissions should have been noted on the outside of the box and we will pull those out and get them entered ASAP but due to the very high volume of submissions, it will still take some time to see it in the system.

Thanks!