• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - A few Planet Comics for sale
6 6

27 posts in this topic

Hey fellow boardies.  I'm looking to move some Planet Comics as I have my eye on some other books.  

Thanks for looking.

Rules:

No buyers from the probation list, HOS or my personal bad list. Must be able to provide references if I don’t know you. I reserve the right to refuse to do business with anyone. 

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing PM negotiations.

No returns on slabs, on raw books, returns within 5 days of delivery, buyer pays return shipping.

Shipping to the US is $15 for any number of slabs, $7 for any number of raw books.

For international shipping, PM me first!  

I usually only make it to the post office on Saturdays, so please be patient on shipping. 

Payment via PayPal, check, or money order for purchases under $1,000.  For purchases of $1,000 or more, payment via check or money order only.  Payment is due within 7 days of invoice. 

Edited by Spyder!

Reserved for recap.

Books will not be posted in any particular order.  I am in and out of meetings this afternoon, so I'll post at least one book now and try to add a few more as the day progresses.

Back cover pics available upon request.

Planet Comics #25, restored CGC 5.0.  Probably the best colors I have ever seen on a copy of 25.

Asking $375 :news: Sold to SamPool! (who has one of the very best avatars on this site)

planet25.jpg

Edited by Spyder!