• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cool Covers, #1's, and Other Books
3 3

518 posts in this topic

Any unqualified :takeit: (TAKE) trumps any PM's or qualified/conditional takes (e.g., take pending photos). 

REPEAT:  Placing a condition will not preserve the book for you.  Earliest timestamp decides the winner on any take.  Ongoing or pending negotiations DO NOT preserve the book (regardless of when the offer/counter was made or who made it).  No offer/counter is good until memorialized in the thread as "claimed per PM".  Basically, claims in the thread always take precedence. 

Shipping to US will be first class or priority mail only and will be based on weight.  First class for anything up to 1 pound.  Anything over 1 pound must go priority mail.  Exact amount for shipping will vary by weight and destination (I am in NJ).  First class mail will range from $5 to $7.  Priority mail prices begin at $8 and will be capped at $15 (as long as it fits within a flat mailer).  For international shipping, please PM me for cost estimate.

I accept Paypal and Personal Checks only.

Returns on books are accepted within 5 days of receipt and only if there is damage in transit.

I always leave Kudos after payment is received.  As for my kudos thread, here it is:  

---------------------

I plan on listing approximately 700 to 800 books that span about 8 short boxes (pending interest) so this will take some time.  Books are not in any particular order.  They are only roughly in alphabetical order but it will jump around.  I do not plan on sending any invoices until after everything is listed (or until it appears interest has waned).  Please try to be patient as this may take time to complete.

Grades are best approximation only and not a guarantee.  The scans within this thread are of the actual books, not stock photographs.  If you're unsure about the condition, please inquire and/or ask for closer scans/photos.  I'm happy to oblige.  Book notes are taken from secondary sources and are believed to be accurate but also not guaranteed.

Edited by rjahn98