• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping Fees and why they are different between submission and website
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hey all, brand new submitter and member, just trying to get used to all this and get my first ever submission out (nervous and exciting!).

I have 7 Pokemon Cards that I'll be submitting, with a 1900.00 declared value. When I go to check out, the USPS option (the one I want) is saying it will cost 63.00 (See picture), but when I look at https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8324/shipping-collectibles-cgc/ it says it should only be about 36.00 for up to 5k insurance. Guess I'm just confused as to why the two of them are different. I understand rates are subject to change and there's always a chance the webpage can be out of date, but shipping fee wise, that's a pretty big jump.

Thanks for your time and patience! :)

Shipping CGC.JPG

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, bulldog1986 said:

@PaulS. or @Shane H. can this be approved and do you have any answers?

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is a question that you would need to reach out to customer service for. 1-877-NM-COMIC.

Thanks,

Paul

2 hours ago, PaulS. said:

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is a question that you would need to reach out to customer service for. 1-877-NM-COMIC.

Thanks,

Paul

Thank you Paul. Called and confirmed the website is having issues, that the article I referenced with the tables is correct, they stated that the correct charge would be applied later instead of the 63.00 seen on the submission.