• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Just five books: Ghost 2, Diary Secrets 11, Murder Inc 4, WWBN 32, Spectacular Spiderman 2
3 3

18 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I hope you and yours are able to stay safe and healthy during these trying times.

Welcome to my thread.  Just five books tonight. 

Payment via PayPal goods & services.  Local pickup in the Springfield, MA area can be arranged.  

Payment is expected within 7 days of invoicing.  After 7 days, I may relist an item if I haven't heard from you.

Returns for any reason welcome within 14 days.  If the return is due to my error, I pay return shipping; otherwise, you pay return shipping. 

These items come from a smoke-free and, to the best of our knowledge, COVID-free house.

No probationites or shameful ones.  

Secure, double-boxed shipping is $15 anywhere in the US.  You pay for shipping; I pay for insurance.  Prices listed are for US shipping.  If you're outside the US, just contact me and I'll find out how much shipping will be.  It will be expensive, because I'll only use a shipping service that allows me to insure the book for its full value.

PM's are welcome, but "take it" in thread beats everything else. Please understand that this applies to everybody equally.  If you send me a PM, I'll get to it eventually but know that a post in thread can trump you.

My top priority is my family and my second priority is my full-time job.  After that, it's comics.  So please understand if I don't reply to your inquiries immediately.  I try to make sure that I check in at least once every 24 hours while I have a sales thread going.

Edited by SOTIcollector

Here are the books.  Photos to come momentarily.

Ghost Comics #2, CGC 4.0 ow.  Classic lingerie cover.  Book has been pressed. $1300

Diary Secrets #11, CGC 6.5 cr/ow.   Matt Baker gorgeousness!  Not pressed.  $2,000.  Tied for third highest; no GPA sales ever. 

Murder Incorporated #4, CGC 5.0 ow/w.  Another great lingerie cover.  $500  SOLD  Purchased slabbed, so pressing status is unknown to me.

Werewolf By Night #32, CGC 6.5, ow/w.  Intro some guy named Moon Knight.  Book has been pressed. $1200

Spectacular Spiderman #2, CGC 9.4 ow/w.  IMHO, one of the best Spidey covers ever.   Not pressed.  $200  SOLD

Edited by SOTIcollector

3 hours ago, SOTIcollector said:

Murder Incorporated #4, CGC 5.0 ow/w.  Another great lingerie cover.  $500

EB119016-0D35-4CBE-A9F5-606B427B3FFF.jpeg

:takeit:  what a wonderful pre-code crime book :x I'm a sucka for yella covers as well :whistle:

Thanks for the opportunity my friend!

Edited by bounty_coder

13 hours ago, bounty_coder said:

:takeit:  what a wonderful pre-code crime book :x I'm a sucka for yella covers as well :whistle:

Thanks for the opportunity my friend!

Congrats on this great pickup Aaron - a “poor man’s BB54” that’s awesome and undervalued in its own right! 

Edited by Microbia