• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic art catalogs for trade or sale

3 posts in this topic

Hi all!  I have two lots of comic art catalogs that I would like to trade for Christie's Comic Collectibles auction catalogs from the 1990s.  However, I could also sell the two lots if there is interest.  The lots are:

15 Artman catalogs (1984-1989) plus one Hugo's Collectibles catalog

Collectors Showcase auction catalogs #4, #14, #16, #17, #19-23, #30, #32, #35, and #36 (1978-1981); many of the catalogs have lists of prices realized for the auction lots.

I would trade each lot for 1 Christie's auction catalog.  However, if anyone wants to just send some Christie's catalogs to me, that would be great also.  If anyone wants to just buy my lots, they are $30 each, which includes USPS Media Mail shipping (U.S. addresses only). 

Please PM me with any questions.  Thanks!  Best, Lee 

Hi Rick!  I can't offer much advice regarding Comics Reader, but I am always interested in pre-1999 back issues the Comic Buyer's Guide.  I love finding good original art ads in those magazines for scanning and posting on www.comicartads.com   I have an index of all the issues I have reviewed so can always let folks know whether I would be interested in a particular issue.  Thanks, Lee