• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about Comic Link Shipping

9 posts in this topic

I used a BIN best offer to purchase two comics from Comic Link on 12/31. Still have not received any kind of tracking information.  Is tracking info usually sent after purchase, I haven't been notified in any way that the comics are on thier way.  Just wondering if this is their usual way of sending items.

Just now, Pontoon said:

Did you buy these on the Exchange or at auction? If at auction, Comiclink already has the books in their possession. If the Exchange, then the owner of the books has to first send them to Comiclink which will add extra time, obviously.

Mr Pontoon is correct, I just got tracking Monday on a Book purchased through the exchange on the 27th. 

I wouldn't be concerned yet.  They could have a holiday backlog either way, and with covid plus holidays, they could be short staffed or have other issues that make various internal processes somewhat slow (less people working in the same area, less people with access to certain workstations or computers or shipping supplies, etc).  They could have been extra ineffective at work on the capitol assault day (distracted), all kinds of stuff.  But doesn't hurt to email them or call in and ask about your order.  

3 hours ago, E5150 said:

Don't they have to wait for the seller to send them the comic first, or is that just the auctions?

Just for the exchange.  Auction comics are in their hands when the auctions begin.