• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic Copper Age Covers That Haven't Hit _________ Status, But Deserve Some More Recognition (And Are Not Keys or Semis For Reasons Other Than Their Cover)
3 3

168 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

They should have cast Jason Momoa as Lobo instead or Aquaman.

Did you like it when he was cast as the Crow?

13 minutes ago, ganni said:

DC/WB is just like Ford v Ferrari.  WB is  snafu.  WB can't decide who is in charge of the DCEU. Their version of the Flash is really :whatthe: for my taste. 

I'll say the supergirl was decent, the Luthor episodes were really good, but it's not a must watch for me either....

31 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'll say the supergirl was decent, the Luthor episodes were really good, but it's not a must watch for me either....

Its just me that I already gave up hope of the CW universe... Long long time ago ............in a galaxy far far away.hm

On 5/7/2021 at 9:14 PM, ganni said:

Its just me that I already gave up hope of the CW universe... Long long time ago ............in a galaxy far far away.hm

The shows were fine, but 12 focused episodes a year would have been better than 26 or so

On 5/7/2021 at 8:22 PM, ganni said:

DC/WB is just like Ford v Ferrari.  WB is  snafu.  WB can't decide who is in charge of the DCEU. Their version of the Flash is really :whatthe: for my taste. 

can't stand the movie version of the flash. i know they're trying to quirky and all. 

13 hours ago, the blob said:

can't stand the movie version of the flash. i know they're trying to quirky and all. 

I never understood their version of Barry Allen is not an intelligent CSI lab scientist.  Grew up reading the Flash of Joe Kubert, Carmine Infantino, Irv Novick, Ross Andru etc ... is a nightmare watching today live version of WB.

8 hours ago, ganni said:

I never understood their version of Barry Allen is not an intelligent CSI lab scientist.  Grew up reading the Flash of Joe Kubert, Carmine Infantino, Irv Novick, Ross Andru etc ... is a nightmare watching today live version of WB.

TV show works better. Although I think in the movie he just got a job as a lab tech?

15 hours ago, ganni said:

Remembering the Wally West Flash.....

tt20b.jpg

It really bothers me that the logo isn't aligned with the circle.

After noticing that, I noticed that the circle isn't centered horizontally on the cover, the logo isn't centered horizontally on the cover, the logo isn't centered horizontally between the price box and the right side of the cover, and, for some reason, "ARE BACK!" is more aligned with the circle than the logo.

On 5/15/2021 at 8:16 PM, the blob said:

TV show works better. Although I think in the movie he just got a job as a lab tech?

Yes. ZS JL ending is Barry Allen's foot in the door of a crime lab. When the Flash movie out.  Just make him more self-assured.  Not a comic relief.

Edited by ganni