• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
3 3

21 posts in this topic

Hi all just another sale to help relieve my pandemic boredom.Normal rules apply:takeit:rules all but will listen to your PMs  I accept PayPal check or MO. If its more than $1000 just check or MO. I will accept returns on raw books only.Shipping is not included and books are coming from Canada

Edited by goldenacase

18 hours ago, goldenacase said:

I bought this a few years back when Soft-Serve was selling off his Planets Planet 32 7.5/80  Such a great book here. Solid issue with super saturated colors on cover. Light tanning around interior cover, book is supple. Off-White PQ. Excellent! $750IMG_8052.thumb.jpg.aea83a1548fa5997af433c844eebaea1.jpg

IMG_8053.jpg

:news:Sold Via PM :news:

On 1/13/2021 at 11:46 AM, goldenacase said:

Mrs Fury 4  2.0 OW/W   $295.   :news: SOLD:news:

IMG_8039.jpg

IMG_8040.jpg

Yo! just noted that you listed the book as Mrs ? Ain’t  that short for Misses ? Are you trying to pass off the Misses by showing a Miss ? 🙀 #TypoDangers ?

4 hours ago, goldenacase said:

Famous Funnies 216 would say 1.5  presents well except obvious defects supple everything attached no cut outs she's all there lol cr/ow pages $295 crazy cheap for a really tough book

IMG_7656.jpg

IMG_7657.jpg

I always dug that Frazetta cover!