• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

25% off all remaining! Some Underground Comix and a couple others
1 1

22 posts in this topic

Paypal checks or money orders ok

returns ok buyer pays return shipping

$8 for priority envelope, $15 for boxed. If you want it shipped differently just let me know I'm flexible.

Payment expected within 48 hours of sale.

No one on any bad lists or on ignore.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by surfcitycomics

Hit Comics 62 SOLD TO COMCAV!

A couple of small stains on the front cover that do not go through to the rest of the comic. Very light dust shadow back cover.

Without the stains I would grade it at at vf+ maybe better. With the stains? Your mileage will vary I would say fine to fine+

$50

Jumbo and Underground 024.JPG

Jumbo and Underground 025.JPG

Jumbo and Underground 026.JPG

Edited by surfcitycomics

16 minutes ago, surfcitycomics said:

Hit Comics 62

A couple of small stains on the front cover that do not go through to the rest of the comic. Very light dust shadow back cover.

Without the stains I would grade it at at vf+ maybe better. With the stains? Your mileage will vary I would say fine to fine+

$50

Jumbo and Underground 024.JPG

Jumbo and Underground 025.JPG

Jumbo and Underground 026.JPG

take

I just wanted to provide a little extra information on some of those undergrounds:

• That copy of Star*Reach #10 is a 2nd printing.
  • Slow Death #2 had a bunch of printings. This copy is either from the 1st printing (of 20,000 copies) or the 2nd printing (of 10,000). It's impossible to tell from the covers. If page 34 is a bunch of miscellaneous ads, plus a little "1st edition" skull at bottom-right, then it's a 1st printing. If it's a full-page ad for the Amorphia marijuana collective, it's a 2nd printing.
  • Unfortunately, your copy of Fantagor #1 is "not 1st edition". There were several subsequent printings, but they're indistinguishable. from each other.
  • I think that Feds 'n' Heads is either a 4th or 5th printing, but I don't remember how the printings work on this one, exactly.
  • The Collected Cheech Wizard had three printing; that book is a 1st print.
  • The other Cheese Wizard book listed here is generally referred to as "Cheech Wizard / Schizophrenia" (and is separate from the "main" Cheech Wizard series). It had at least two printing; that's a 1st printing copy.

I don't personally know anything relevant about Gory Stories Quarterly. Sorry.

2 hours ago, Qalyar said:

I just wanted to provide a little extra information on some of those undergrounds:

• That copy of Star*Reach #10 is a 2nd printing.
  • Slow Death #2 had a bunch of printings. This copy is either from the 1st printing (of 20,000 copies) or the 2nd printing (of 10,000). It's impossible to tell from the covers. If page 34 is a bunch of miscellaneous ads, plus a little "1st edition" skull at bottom-right, then it's a 1st printing. If it's a full-page ad for the Amorphia marijuana collective, it's a 2nd printing.
  • Unfortunately, your copy of Fantagor #1 is "not 1st edition". There were several subsequent printings, but they're indistinguishable. from each other.
  • I think that Feds 'n' Heads is either a 4th or 5th printing, but I don't remember how the printings work on this one, exactly.
  • The Collected Cheech Wizard had three printing; that book is a 1st print.
  • The other Cheese Wizard book listed here is generally referred to as "Cheech Wizard / Schizophrenia" (and is separate from the "main" Cheech Wizard series). It had at least two printing; that's a 1st printing copy.

I don't personally know anything relevant about Gory Stories Quarterly. Sorry.

I do appreciate that! Like I said, I don't know a lot about these comics. Thanks for the info.