• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Grade this Iron Fist #14

32 posts in this topic

Top half of the book is a 9.8 sumo.gif As is often the case, the rest of the book doesn't measure up - That is one bad- corner at the LLBC and you've got some serious stress going on at the LLFC - looks almost like multiple impact dents . . . then you've got the 1/16" crease to the URFC, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

8.0 devil.gif's advocate

i don't know what caused them, it's not moisture and the spine isn't affected. There is no denting or blunting on the corner so it wasn't dropped. I guess they are more like 2 stress lines and i have no idea how they got there, heck it might have been dropped on it's edge but i would think the bottom would be dented, not the upc section

Judging from the way the front cover is "tilted" in relation to the rest of the book I'm thinking that it's probably a production defect...ie: production creases.

Normally CGC doesn't downgrade for them... 893applaud-thumb.gif