• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPS changed address

3 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I sent in a few Pokemon cards for grading via UPS not realizing that they do not ship to PO boxes. They adjusted the address automatically and delivered it to 5501 Communications Parkway today, but it looks like this is the HQ address for comics. I'm assuming there will be a delay in getting the cards to the right place, but I also want to confirm that they will still be accepted.

Thanks! 

• Administrator
3 hours ago, nickdrizzle said:

Hi there,

I sent in a few Pokemon cards for grading via UPS not realizing that they do not ship to PO boxes. They adjusted the address automatically and delivered it to 5501 Communications Parkway today, but it looks like this is the HQ address for comics. I'm assuming there will be a delay in getting the cards to the right place, but I also want to confirm that they will still be accepted.

Thanks! 

All our companies are at the same address, so it will be ok. In the future, when shipping with UPS, please utilize the street address.

Paul