• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED...for now....Star Wars Tales Slabs including #23 CGC 9.6 & #24 CGC 9.8 - rdz30606's Dark Horse & Marvel Star Wars Sales Thread

58 posts in this topic

There is no doubt that Star Wars comics are trending massively so....in keeping with this trend, I've decided to start a sales thread (as the title obviously suggests):

Over the next few weeks, I'll post books as and when they come back from Sarasota. 

Here are the usual ts & cs...as it were:

1. Please feel free to message me with offers.  The worst i could do is say "no".  ....I might even say yes

2. Payment by paypal please 

3. I am based in the UK, shipping for each individual book (tracked and signed) worldwide will be $20.  I will cover all costs to ensure the book is tracked and signed for. 

4. Please note I do not ship to Canada due to challenges with the link between Royal Mail and Canada Mail.  

5. If you want two books, shipping will be $35 

3. PM's welcome. in the thread :takeit:wins.

4.  Unconditional returns within 10 days from receipt of any book.

I have sold on the forum recently (see my feedback thread below). I also regularly sell on ebay.  my id is rdz30606.  I also have an account under the name TooFunkyComics.  Apologies for the reflection on the photos.  These books are in immaculate condition and recently back from our friends in Sarasota.  I got them today infact :) 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Edited by rdz30606
title edited