• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What received dates are currently being processed?

6 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Colby Wilkinson said:

Just wondering what dates are currently being processed? Mine were received on December 7th so today makes 30 working days and just wanted to gauge how much longer until they start to get scheduled? Thanks all!

Pretty sure you are on about 26 working days. Two days off for Christmas and one off for new years. Bulk has increased to 60 day Turnaround, I would plan on 50 days

11 hours ago, Chris Oxendine said:

I was received on 11/17 and i'm still in Schedule for Grading.  

my order which was received on 11/16 has just switched from scheduled for grading to grading on 1/15. went from received to scheduled on 1/5ish.

I sent a couple cards in for express grading at 10 days, received Jan. 8 and in review for grading now (Jan. 16) . Hopefully returning home soon im just happy to get em slabbed! Good stuff CGC trading cards!!! Good luck with the subs! Dont worry they’ll come back soon

On 1/16/2021 at 8:25 AM, Sambuck2 said:

Pretty sure you are on about 26 working days. Two days off for Christmas and one off for new years. Bulk has increased to 60 day Turnaround, I would plan on 50 days

IIRC that was around the time they changed too so I would guess closer to the 60 day turnaround tbh